Leave your clothes behind and discover back-to-nature freedom and sensuality!
Bodyfest - California!June 16-18, 2017
Lupin Lodge, California
Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday AM
>>>LINK to Bodyfest Canada
❂ Bodyfest NEWS February, 2017• A second Bodyfest event is happening at Bare Oaks this year, July 29 weekend, Near Toronto, Canada. More info will be available soon, but it will be similar to the Lupin event.
• Bodyfest at Lupin Lodge, California - June 16-18, 2017. We've gone back to the idea of this being an open event with limitless attendees. Anyone can go, just check the registration process.
We are looking for performers, workshop leaders and musicians for Bodyfest and other events - if you are selected, admission is free and there is a small honorarium.
❂ Bodyfest Event OverviewFree your body and mind through music, art, dance, performances, photography, games, and contests. Stay in one of the comfortable yurts, pitch a tent or just come for the day. Saturday activities peak with the afternoon Nude Olympics where everyone competes in fun and easy games and challenges. Then later that day slow down with body painting, mud painting, water games, massage, or just hanging out! While at Lupin Lodge enjoy the hot tub, swimming pool, courts, trails, and restaurant. Bring your friends! Make new friends! Are you new to this?... come and try this safe, fun, non-sexual, way of exploring body-freedom. This is a participatory, high-energy event, so please be up to this if you attend.
❂ Main Attendance Points• There are advantages to registering and buying tickets in advance.
• We are encouraging a shift to better gender balance but not strictly enforcing it.
• Free for main performers, activity leaders, key event helpers.
• The event is total-nudity-only (weather and health permitting)
• There will be some image recording - you are required to complete an advance release. For a fee, women may wear our red braclet - details below.
❂ Admission FeesThere are 2 admission fees to be aware of. One is the Naked Club event ticket, the other is the Lupin Lodge grounds admission and camping fees which you pay on arrival and depends on how long your stay is - details are posted further below.
❂ Naked Club Event Participation Fee
Tickets are available now - email nomad at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will provide you with your options.
RED BACELET - Please be aware that Naked Club has a mandate to create and share images of our activities as part of promoting and normalizing nude recreation. If you feel you cannot appear in photos/videos, please do not come to the event. We are making an exception for new women who want to participate but are unsure and we offer the red bracelet as a way of indicating to photographers that they do not want to appear prominantly in photos. We want to encourage more women to join the movement. When the final archive set of photos is mastered, red-bracelet people will have their faces lightly blurred. However we cannot guarantee 100% that you will not be recognized. We are charging $20 as a disincentive and as compensation for the massive amount of work involved in doing the blurring. Note that the Canadian version of Bodyfest (in July) will not have photography.
• May 1, 2017 - Before this date you will be able to get a full refund and cancellation.
• May 1 to May 31 - You can cancel and you will be refunded minus $10.
• In June there is no refund - consider it a donation to the cause.
• Full refunds to everyone should the event be cancelled for some reason.
Naked Club has never made a profit from this event (nor anything else). We spend money on food, props, equipment and support materials and performers/leaders. The admission fees collected will hopefully balance with the cost of running the event.
❂ Lupin Lodge Entrance FeeThe Lupin Lodge entrance fees are paid when you arrive and they are a special discount rate for ticketed Bodyfest attendees. The front desk will have a list of everyone attending Bodyfest and won't admit anyone not on the list.
Special Lupin Lodge Rates:
One day (no overnight) $25.00 per person
Overnight, additional $10 (camping)
Stay Friday through Sunday with camping, flat $60
Lupin may have small yurts available too - contact them for info
Other fees apply for Lupin Lodge meal plans, RV hook-ups etc. We suggest you bring your own food and/or food to share. Or just buy meals from their restaurant (only available at specific times).
❂ Bodyfest ActivitiesWe've done a lot of fun interesting things over the years and we will pack as many of them all into one weekend as possible. Saturday afternoon we will again have our "nude olympics" with fun easy contests. Some possible venues:
Performances: singing, music, aerial silk, martial arts, gymnastics, poi-spinning.
Workshops: Body-awareness, yoga, music, contact dance, meditation, massage.
Creativity: body-painting, nature-costumes, body-sculptures, giant bubbles.
Contests: races, tug-of-war, wrestling, jumping.
❂ Place - Lupin LodgeWe are at the magnificent Lupin Lodge! This beautiful private naturist facility is nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains south of San Jose, California and covers 110 acres. This sanctuary has hosted a miriad of cool alternative events like Burning Man Decompression, Raindance and Occupy The Dance Floor. Lupin lodge is a 10 minute drive south of San Jose, a 25 minute drive north of Santa Cruz. There is plenty of free parking, and oodles of camping spots. There are several yurt structures, some for indoor events and other small ones for private accommodation. Other facilities: pleasant restrooms, showers, hot tub, pool, tennis courts, restaurant, group kitchen, lawn, patio, nature trails...
❂ Attending Bodyfest - PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY1. AGE - You must be age 18 or over as of June 15, 2017 to register yourself. Under 18 must attend with a parent. This event is intended to be an opporunity for adults to be free to become more playful and spontaneous, however if you wish to bring your child please advise Nomad of this in advance. An under 18 person is not charged a ticket price.
2. SEX - In case you are completely new to this, we want to make sure you do not have the wrong idea about what happens at our events. The fact that we are nude is absolutely NOT an indication of sexual availability nor interest. Any inappropriate comments, activity, attitude, expressing sexual arousal are not tolerated and are likely grounds for ejection from the event and property. Inappropriate "friendly" touching of people you do not know should not happen. Very occasionally newbie males experience an unintended erection - this is not a problem as long as you cover up and think about baseball or something until it subsides.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY - Cameras are not permitted except by our official photographers. All event participants must complete a liability and photo release online in advance and a paper version upon arrival at the event. Please consider being part of our growing army of people who are proud to be seen clothing-free in this ongoing campaign to normalize the nude human body in all its variations.
4. CLOTHING-FREE - Bodyfest is a nude-only event (excepting weather and health considerations), not "clothing-optional". This applies to everyone involved, helpers, performers, etc. That is the whole point of this being a body expression festival. Please avoid wearing a sarong or wrapped towel! When you wear a sarong or some other drape, some nude people may start to feel uncomfortable, then also reach for a sarong. Please support the central mission of Naked Club... to be naked! You may wear some body adornment as long as it does not cover parts of your body normally considered part of "nakedness". Guys please do not be a "shirt-cocker" - if the sun is too strong wear sunscreen or stay in the shade.
5. WRIST BANDS - All attendees will wear an issued wrist band throughout the event to identify that they are fully paid and registered. It is an attractive dark tan rubber bracelet.
6. PHOTO ID - Upon arrival, Lupin Lodge requires all visitors to present photo ID, complete Lupin's registration form, and submit to and pass a "Megan's Law" online background check. You will also check in with our event coordinator and receive your wrist band. The check-in kiosk will likely be set up on the main lawn.
❂ Activity Leaders and HelpersSeveral inspiring individuals are coming to perform, help and conduct workshops but we're still looking for more ideas and leaders for this event, and certainly for future events as well. Booked leaders, performers and helpers attend for free and are paid an honorarium of $50 (except for the volunteer category). Please get in touch with me (Nomad) if you want to propose something.
❂ Schedule✓ Thursday June 15 - The initial crew of Naked Club elves will arrive and start preparing for the event.
✓ Friday June 16 - Attendees may opt to arrive on this day to set up their camping spot. An evening dinner and event will be planned for anyone who has arrived at this point.
✓ Saturday June 17 Activities will start early in the morning and continue non-stop through the day including the evening. If you want to be part of the full Bodyfest experience, camp another night so you can stay up late.
✓ Sunday June 18 - Morning Yoga class and more activities will continue for part of the day.
If you are only able come for part of the event, eg. only Saturday, it is completely OK.
❂ TransportationThere is plenty of parking at Lupin Lodge. Detailed driving directions will be provided once you are fully confirmed to attend. If you do not have a car let us know and we will try to get you carpooled (but don't wait until a week before - we'll be too busy to deal with that). We are looking for a volunteer with a minivan who can shuttle a few people to and from a CalTrain station (Santa Clara - San Jose) at designated times.
❂ WeatherThe climate of this area at this time of the year is usually warm (or hot) and sunny, even when the coast and San Francisco are cool and foggy. Perfect for skin to air comfort. There are large activity yurts with heating in case of rain or unusual weather.
❂ Book yourself Now!I know what you're thinking: "Wow, I've just got to be part of this!" Please contact email@example.com right away. Don't be shy!
Website and all content, is copyright photonaturals.com and the respective
photographers of the images presented. All rights reserved.